"CONEX AFRIQUE" proposes an annual subscription which covers the following services:
- Sending of its "Advisors’ Bulletin" relating to tax, parafiscality, business law and corporate law in Senegal. Aimed to follow the news in these matters, it has no fixed periodicity.
- Answering to oral or written questions about taxation, business law and corporate law current in Senegal, including international tax treaties’ application.
- Audit and tax review.
- Assistance and Legal Representation of companies during procedures of tax control, assessment or regularization. Assistance during Tax Inspection.
- Legal expertise and analysis, provision of advice in tax matters.
- Review of the Balance Sheet for the preparation and subscription of the corporate tax’s return;
- Control of tax notices, information requests, tax assessments, issued by the Tax Administration.
- Support and Training in corporate tax keeping.